Forensic Data Collection, Investigation & Audit
Effectively identifying and preserving data and documents to meet demands can be difficult.
The volume of time and resources necessary to respond can put significant pressure on any organisation regardless of how well-resourced and prepared, particularly if you don’t have access to the right support.
Law In Order offers a ‘one stop shop’ in the global market covering the full spectrum of digital services for the legal profession including forensic data collection, investigation & audit, managed document review, eDiscovery, and eTrials and eArbitrations.
Our highly skilled and experienced team of Forensic specialists can assist at audit stage or in response to court dictated discovery or investigatory requests. The team can assist from our local branches or travel across the globe, attending on-site to minimise impact on your business.
Why Law In Order?
- We offer data collection services across a wide range of data sources and devices, using industry leading forensic software. This software we recommend improves drive acquisition speed while maintaining the integrity of the collected data.
- We meet all regulatory requirements and use standard collection methodologies and chain of custody guidelines.
- Our Forensic experts have specialised technical knowledge gained through years of experience working closely with clients on matters such as fraud investigations, criminal offences, IP / identity thefts, employee misconducts, litigation and arbitration. They work across law enforcement, government agencies and the private sector.
- Our team have experience with matters of all sizes including cross-border eDiscovery matters involving multiple complex data sources.
Data Collection Process
The data collection processes used by Law In Order can be scaled to the needs of the matter.
In addition, Law In Order is able to assist organisations with the development of a forensics collection work flow, collection auditing and staff augmentation needs as it relates to collections.
Assisted self-collection using preconfigured devices (to collect certain folders, files types, etc.) and other remote collection services are also available as needed.
Types of forensic acquisitions include:
- Hard drive and loose media (i.e. PC’s, Apple computers, Laptops, USB drives etc.)
- Portable devices (i.e. Mobile phones, Tablets, GPS, Drones etc.)
- Network (i.e. File Servers, Logical file locations)
- Archived media collections (Backup Tapes)
- Cloud based repositories (i.e. Gmail, Office 365 etc.)
Our team can:
- Conduct in-depth analysis of the acquired data to assist in uncovering findings that are of interest to clients, law enforcement and regulators.
- Discuss any investigation you are conducting and help identify how electronic evidence can support your investigation.
- Provide affadavits of the work we perform or act as an independent expert.
The Law In Order Difference
- Forensic Specialists. Our diverse teams work across law enforcement, government agencies and the private sector, bringing in specialised technical and business knowledge.
- Industry Focused. Law In Order leverages in-depth knowledge of industry sectors based on years of experience working closely with our clients.
- Global Reach. Ability to support our clients on a global scale across Asia Pacific, Africa, Europe and the Americas.
Download our brochure